How To Cancel Plug In Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Plug In and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Plug In subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Plug In subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Plug In website
- Alternatives to Plug In
Cancel Plug In Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Plug In subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Plug In".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Plug In subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Plug In subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Plug In Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Plug In" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Plug In will now be canceled.
Cancel Plug In Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Plug In via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Plug In. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Plug In
Cancel Plug In Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Plug In via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Plug In's Website
Another way of canceling Plug In subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Plug In app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Plug In App
Plug In to the future of partying and events in Barbados so you keep all of the action right at your fingertips with one app! The team welcomes your feedback, both positive and constructive, and we guarantee to do our best to keep you happily plugged in. Happy Shellings #PlugIn
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app