How To Cancel Kashmiri Calendar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Kashmiri Calendar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kashmiri Calendar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Kashmiri Calendar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kashmiri Calendar website
- Alternatives to Kashmiri Calendar
Cancel Kashmiri Calendar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kashmiri Calendar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kashmiri Calendar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kashmiri Calendar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kashmiri Calendar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kashmiri Calendar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kashmiri Calendar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kashmiri Calendar will now be canceled.
Cancel Kashmiri Calendar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kashmiri Calendar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kashmiri Calendar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kashmiri Calendar
Cancel Kashmiri Calendar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kashmiri Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kashmiri Calendar's Website
Another way of canceling Kashmiri Calendar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kashmiri Calendar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kashmiri Calendar App
This is a calendar app for our Kashmiri Hindu community, based on Lunar Calendar and contains all the important information of our rituals and kashmiri customs. Special care is taken to provide smooth user interface to end user with functionalities like Notifications, calendar zoom in and zoom out,menu tabs and properly tested on all Android versions. Kashmiri Calendar is just like a Hindu Calendar with added nomenclature for Kashmiri Pandits. The Application contains features like Notifications,Chalisa's,Aarti's,Tithi's like Amavasya,Purnima,Sankrati,Ashtami. For Kashmiri community it...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app