How To Cancel Expo Pass Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Expo Pass and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Expo Pass subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Expo Pass subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Expo Pass website
- Alternatives to Expo Pass
Cancel Expo Pass Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Expo Pass subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Expo Pass".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Expo Pass subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Expo Pass subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Expo Pass Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Expo Pass" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Expo Pass will now be canceled.
Cancel Expo Pass Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Expo Pass via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Expo Pass. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Expo Pass
Cancel Expo Pass Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Expo Pass via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Expo Pass's Website
Another way of canceling Expo Pass subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Expo Pass app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.expopass.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Expo Pass App
Expo Pass is a self-service technology platform built for events of all sizes. Be up and running in minutes with as little or as many features as you need. To create and manage an event please visit our website https://expopass.com.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app