How To Cancel GalaxyCon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of GalaxyCon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your GalaxyCon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your GalaxyCon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on GalaxyCon website
- Alternatives to GalaxyCon
Cancel GalaxyCon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GalaxyCon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GalaxyCon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GalaxyCon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GalaxyCon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GalaxyCon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GalaxyCon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GalaxyCon will now be canceled.
Cancel GalaxyCon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GalaxyCon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GalaxyCon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GalaxyCon
Cancel GalaxyCon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GalaxyCon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on GalaxyCon's Website
Another way of canceling GalaxyCon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GalaxyCon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://galaxycon.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GalaxyCon App
GalaxyCon is more than a comic con. GalaxyCon is a Festival of Fandom for people who love comic books, celebrities, anime, cosplay, cartoons, sci-fi, gaming, wrestling, pop culture, and more! Use this app to find guests, vendors, and things to do at GalaxyCon events. GALAXYCON TOUR DATES: Richmond, VA: May 31 - June 2, 2019 Raleigh, NC: July 25 - 28, 2019 Minneapolis, MN: November 8 - 10, 2019 Louisville, KY: November 22 - 24, 2019 You can sort guests by these categories: Celebrity Guests Animation & Anime Guests Creator Guests Cosplay Guests Entertainment Guests Wrestlin...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app