How To Delete Holiday Calendar Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Holiday Calendar account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Holiday Calendar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Holiday Calendar completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Holiday Calendar Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Holiday Calendar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Holiday Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Holiday Calendar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Holiday Calendar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Holiday Calendar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Holiday Calendar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Holiday Calendar from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Holiday Calendar app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Holiday Calendars from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Holiday Calendar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Holiday Calendar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Holiday Calendar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Holiday Calendar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Holiday Calendar app from your Android device
To delete Holiday Calendar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Holiday Calendar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Holiday Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Holiday Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Holiday Calendar Software Details
Holiday Calendar is the best calendar app to check any holidays. This app contain bank holidays, local holidays, school holiday and many more. Holiday Types: - Public holiday - Bank holiday, banks and offices are closed - Local holiday - School holiday, schools are closed - Majority of people take a day off - Optional festivity, no paid day off You also can add simple sticky notes and reminders on this app too. Download Holiday Calendar now for free!!!