How To Cancel Event Tickets Plus Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Event Tickets Plus and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Event Tickets Plus subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Event Tickets Plus subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Event Tickets Plus website
- Alternatives to Event Tickets Plus
Cancel Event Tickets Plus Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Event Tickets Plus subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Event Tickets Plus".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Event Tickets Plus subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Event Tickets Plus subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Event Tickets Plus Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Event Tickets Plus" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Event Tickets Plus will now be canceled.
Cancel Event Tickets Plus Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Event Tickets Plus via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Event Tickets Plus. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Event Tickets Plus
Cancel Event Tickets Plus Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Event Tickets Plus via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Event Tickets Plus's Website
Another way of canceling Event Tickets Plus subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Event Tickets Plus app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/forum/event-tickets/event-tickets-plus/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Event Tickets Plus App
Keep the line moving and your guests happy with Event Tickets Plus! Your attendees will love having the option of using either mobile or printed tickets, and the Event Tickets Plus App can handle both. As you scan QR codes at the door, the event attendee list updates in real time on your site—this app works with our Event Tickets Plus ticketing system and allows you to quickly scan attendee tickets and record that information on the admin side of your WordPress site. Combine it with The Events Calendar plugin for a full events management solution!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app