How To Delete Agenda de eventos Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Agenda de eventos account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Agenda de eventos app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Agenda de eventos completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Agenda de eventos
Delete Agenda de eventos Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Agenda de eventos. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Agenda de eventos via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Agenda de eventos.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Agenda de eventos of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Agenda de eventos's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Agenda de eventos on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Agenda de eventos from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Agenda de eventos app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Agenda de eventoss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Agenda de eventos icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Agenda de eventos.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Agenda de eventos app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Agenda de eventos" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Agenda de eventos app from your Android device
To delete Agenda de eventos from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Agenda de eventos.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Agenda de eventos app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Agenda de eventos app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Agenda de eventos Software Details
App Android to manage diary tasks and work tasks, allowed to be notified with an alarm or/and status bar. - Add, edit and delete events - Events can be Task or Work types - Allow notify of three ways: * Notify in status bar * Notify with an alarm (with/without vibration, you can modify it inside the preferences screen) * Mixing both - Set the default ringtone for notify - Show and hide the tabs that you need, also you can change the tab order Source code: https://github.com/jesuscea/AgendaEventos