How To Cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cincinnati Comic Expo and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cincinnati Comic Expo subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cincinnati Comic Expo subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cincinnati Comic Expo website
- Alternatives to Cincinnati Comic Expo
Cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cincinnati Comic Expo".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cincinnati Comic Expo subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cincinnati Comic Expo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cincinnati Comic Expo will now be canceled.
Cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cincinnati Comic Expo via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cincinnati Comic Expo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cincinnati Comic Expo
Cancel Cincinnati Comic Expo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cincinnati Comic Expo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cincinnati Comic Expo's Website
Another way of canceling Cincinnati Comic Expo subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cincinnati Comic Expo app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.growtix.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cincinnati Comic Expo App
For your Cincinnati Comic Expo experience, get all the latest information, schedules, and navigate the exhibit hall right from your mobile device.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app