How To Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AR Conference Scavenger Hunt and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AR Conference Scavenger Hunt website
- Alternatives to AR Conference Scavenger Hunt
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AR Conference Scavenger Hunt".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AR Conference Scavenger Hunt" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AR Conference Scavenger Hunt will now be canceled.
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AR Conference Scavenger Hunt via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AR Conference Scavenger Hunt. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AR Conference Scavenger Hunt
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AR Conference Scavenger Hunt via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AR Conference Scavenger Hunt's Website
Another way of canceling AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AR Conference Scavenger Hunt app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.microsoft.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AR Conference Scavenger Hunt App
Combining the real-life conference experience with an app-based AR experience, the AR Conference Scavenger Hunt challenges users to find product-based posters and printed hotspots hidden around a conference. Posters and hotspots are located at keynotes, partner booths, and breakout sessions. Scanning a poster or hotspot provides an AR experience, and allows the user to earn points. Point totals are saved to a Power BI Dashboard that allows users to see their progress compared to the other attendees. After earning points, users can visit the conference’s community booth to collect prizes....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app