How To Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of AR Conference Scavenger Hunt and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AR Conference Scavenger Hunt website
- Alternatives to AR Conference Scavenger Hunt
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on AR Conference Scavenger Hunt.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the AR Conference Scavenger Hunt store AR Conference Scavenger Huntlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "AR Conference Scavenger Hunt" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AR Conference Scavenger Hunt will now be canceled.
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AR Conference Scavenger Hunt via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AR Conference Scavenger Hunt. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AR Conference Scavenger Hunt
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel AR Conference Scavenger Hunt Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AR Conference Scavenger Hunt via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AR Conference Scavenger Hunt's Website
An alternate way of canceling AR Conference Scavenger Hunt subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the AR Conference Scavenger Hunt app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.microsoft.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About AR Conference Scavenger Hunt App
Combining the real-life conference experience with an app-based AR experience, the AR Conference Scavenger Hunt challenges users to find product-based posters and printed hotspots hidden around a conference. Posters and hotspots are located at keynotes, partner booths, and breakout sessions. Scanning a poster or hotspot provides an AR experience, and allows the user to earn points. Point totals are saved to a Power BI Dashboard that allows users to see their progress compared to the other attendees. After earning points, users can visit the conference’s community booth to collect prizes....
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app