How To Cancel BASIS SoftExpo Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BASIS SoftExpo and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BASIS SoftExpo subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BASIS SoftExpo subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BASIS SoftExpo website
- Alternatives to BASIS SoftExpo
Cancel BASIS SoftExpo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BASIS SoftExpo subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BASIS SoftExpo".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BASIS SoftExpo subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BASIS SoftExpo subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BASIS SoftExpo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BASIS SoftExpo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BASIS SoftExpo will now be canceled.
Cancel BASIS SoftExpo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BASIS SoftExpo via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BASIS SoftExpo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BASIS SoftExpo
Cancel BASIS SoftExpo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BASIS SoftExpo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BASIS SoftExpo's Website
Another way of canceling BASIS SoftExpo subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BASIS SoftExpo app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.softexpo.com.bd and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BASIS SoftExpo App
BASIS SOFTEXPO is the largest private sector exposition aimed at showcasing IT and ITES products and services in Bangladesh. The Largest Regional Technology Congress 16th BASIS SOFTEXPO is going to be held from February 6 to 9, 2020. It will focus on creating more collaborative relationships at national and international level, inviting trade delegations from various countries to experience the immense potentials of Bangladeshi ICT industry. As the country has taken a great leap in Digital Wave, this time SOFTEXPO will be bigger and better than ever before. We do believe that the Four-day even...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app