How To Cancel Halloween Countdown Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Halloween Countdown and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Halloween Countdown subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Halloween Countdown subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Halloween Countdown website
- Alternatives to Halloween Countdown
Cancel Halloween Countdown Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Halloween Countdown subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Halloween Countdown".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Halloween Countdown subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Halloween Countdown subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Halloween Countdown Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Halloween Countdown" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Halloween Countdown will now be canceled.
Cancel Halloween Countdown Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Halloween Countdown via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Halloween Countdown. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Halloween Countdown
Cancel Halloween Countdown Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Halloween Countdown via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Halloween Countdown's Website
Another way of canceling Halloween Countdown subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Halloween Countdown app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://halloween-countdown.fedmich.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Halloween Countdown App
Halloween Countdown App counts down to November 1, 2017. It shows the remaining number of days, minutes, and seconds. Come and celebrate the upcoming Halloween event with us! This is the DARK theme edition and shows as Fullscreen. Tested on multiple devices and looks good on big tablets 7 inches and 10 inches. Watch more halloween videos, funny & scary videos, DIY, tricks, pranks, cosplay and more http://halloween-countdown.fedmich.com/videos/ Like us on Facebook https://fb.com/Halloween-Countdown-1602426386439032/
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app