How To Cancel AAC. Take It Back Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AAC. Take It Back and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AAC. Take It Back subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AAC. Take It Back subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AAC Take It Back website
- Alternatives to AAC. Take It Back
Cancel AAC. Take It Back Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AAC. Take It Back subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AAC. Take It Back".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AAC. Take It Back subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AAC. Take It Back subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AAC. Take It Back Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AAC. Take It Back" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AAC Take It Back will now be canceled.
Cancel AAC. Take It Back Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AAC. Take It Back via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AAC. Take It Back. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AAC Take It Back
Cancel AAC. Take It Back Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AAC. Take It Back via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AAC. Take It Back's Website
Another way of canceling AAC. Take It Back subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AAC. Take It Back app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://aacparty.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AAC. Take It Back App
The app is designed for all Nigerians at home and abroad how who are interested and want to be part of our visionary party, the African Action Congress party and the Take It Back movement led by Mr Omoyele Sowore. The app is packaged to bring all the necessary and vital information of the AAC party and the Take It Back movement in preparation for the upcoming 2019 elections to the finger tips of all, at anywhere, at anytime. With this app, you can: 1. access the party constitution and manifesto 2. register as a member of AAC party 3. send your message to the party 4. access the biog...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app