How To Delete myLife Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your myLife account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the myLife app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with myLife completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete myLife Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by myLife. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting myLife via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with myLife.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify myLife of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete myLife's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of myLife on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete myLife from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting myLife app from an Iphone
If you want to delete myLifes from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the myLife icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on myLife.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the myLife app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete myLife" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting myLife app from your Android device
To delete myLife from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on myLife.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the myLife app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the myLife app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
myLife Software Details
Calendar apps, they just dont work like they should. myLife is made for your phone, it lets you see whats important to you and syncs your photos to events; add a diary entry for that tutorial or invite your friends out in a touch. get ready for tomorrow, enjoy your life with myLife. Features: • See your events on an infinite timeline. • Scroll up and down and zoom in and out of your timeline to see your colourful events from different perspectives. • Different events in your life are of different importance to you, so myLife allows you to change the size of your events to match that....