How To Cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TicketSwap website
- Alternatives to TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets
Cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TicketSwap will now be canceled.
Cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TicketSwap
Cancel TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets's Website
Another way of canceling TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ticketswap.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TicketSwap - Buy, Sell Tickets App
TicketSwap is the most secure way to buy and sell tickets for concerts, festivals, gigs, clubs, theatres, and other events. There are no hidden fees and no unfair prices. Ticket sellers can only ask up to 20% of the face ticket value. TicketSwap checks the tickets listed on the platform, ticket sellers and ticket buyers on numerous points to ensure the safety of the users. Our transparent marketplace is the best way for real fans to enjoy festival tickets, sold out event tickets or any kind of live event! Join amongst more than 4,500,000 Happy Users from over 20 different countries! T...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app