How To Cancel Days Left (countdown timer) Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Days Left (countdown timer) and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Days Left (countdown timer) subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Days Left (countdown timer) subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Days Left countdown timer website
- Alternatives to Days Left (countdown timer)
Cancel Days Left (countdown timer) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Days Left (countdown timer) subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Days Left (countdown timer).
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Days Left (countdown timer) subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Days Left (countdown timer) subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Days Left (countdown timer) store Days Left (countdown timer)lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Days Left (countdown timer) Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Days Left (countdown timer)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Days Left countdown timer will now be canceled.
Cancel Days Left (countdown timer) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Days Left (countdown timer) via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Days Left (countdown timer). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Days Left countdown timer
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Days Left (countdown timer) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Days Left (countdown timer) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Days Left (countdown timer)'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Days Left (countdown timer) subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Days Left (countdown timer) app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Days Left (countdown timer) App
Days Left - countdown timer widget for your home screen. To add it press long your homescreen (or press "Apps", or menu - "Add apps and widgets" ) - than press - than press . Did you ever forget an date? Days left widget will help you countdown. Did you ever forget your girlfriends birthday? You never miss this day again, because you have a Days left widget. Counting down to a celebration, your wedding, a birth in your family, new year, christmas - Days left widget can it. - added widgets for size 2x1 to support more information on countdown widget.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app