How To Cancel Survival Maps Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Survival Maps and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Survival Maps subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Survival Maps subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Survival Maps website
- Alternatives to Survival Maps
Cancel Survival Maps Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Survival Maps subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Survival Maps".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Survival Maps subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Survival Maps subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Survival Maps Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Survival Maps" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Survival Maps will now be canceled.
Cancel Survival Maps Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Survival Maps via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Survival Maps. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Survival Maps
Cancel Survival Maps Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Survival Maps via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Survival Maps's Website
Another way of canceling Survival Maps subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Survival Maps app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Survival Maps App
Survival Maps for Minecraft PE gives you a chance to download and install any map you like, directly from the app with just a few clicks. Survival Maps does use the internet, so please be aware of your data usage. It is necessary to have Minecraft Pocket Edition on your device to use our app. Each map has a title, description and screenshot so you know what to expect before downloading them. Survival maps are focused on providing an interesting survival experience for the player. These maps are typically just like regular generated Minecraft maps with extra structures installed by the design...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app