How To Cancel Police Lights Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Police Lights and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Police Lights subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Police Lights subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Police Lights website
- Alternatives to Police Lights
Cancel Police Lights Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Police Lights subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Police Lights".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Police Lights subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Police Lights subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Police Lights Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Police Lights" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Police Lights will now be canceled.
Cancel Police Lights Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Police Lights via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Police Lights. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Police Lights
Cancel Police Lights Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Police Lights via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Police Lights's Website
Another way of canceling Police Lights subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Police Lights app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://chic-apps.blogspot.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Police Lights App
"Police Lights" is a beautiful application that has lights for your party, has music, has lights, has flash LED and has color, and is very beautiful and funny to animate your party. With the application "Police Lights". You can make the difference tonight in the disco, club ,nightclub or party . Have fun!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app