How To Delete BASIS SoftExpo Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BASIS SoftExpo account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BASIS SoftExpo app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BASIS SoftExpo completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete BASIS SoftExpo Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BASIS SoftExpo. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BASIS SoftExpo via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BASIS SoftExpo.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BASIS SoftExpo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BASIS SoftExpo's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BASIS SoftExpo on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BASIS SoftExpo from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BASIS SoftExpo app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BASIS SoftExpos from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BASIS SoftExpo icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BASIS SoftExpo.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BASIS SoftExpo app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BASIS SoftExpo" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BASIS SoftExpo app from your Android device
To delete BASIS SoftExpo from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BASIS SoftExpo.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BASIS SoftExpo app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BASIS SoftExpo app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BASIS SoftExpo Software Details
BASIS SOFTEXPO is the largest private sector exposition aimed at showcasing IT and ITES products and services in Bangladesh. The Largest Regional Technology Congress 16th BASIS SOFTEXPO is going to be held from February 6 to 9, 2020. It will focus on creating more collaborative relationships at national and international level, inviting trade delegations from various countries to experience the immense potentials of Bangladeshi ICT industry. As the country has taken a great leap in Digital Wave, this time SOFTEXPO will be bigger and better than ever before. We do believe that the Four-day even...