How To Cancel Bayer SCM Event Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bayer SCM Event and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bayer SCM Event subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bayer SCM Event subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bayer SCM Event website
- Alternatives to Bayer SCM Event
Cancel Bayer SCM Event Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bayer SCM Event subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bayer SCM Event".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bayer SCM Event subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bayer SCM Event subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bayer SCM Event Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bayer SCM Event" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bayer SCM Event will now be canceled.
Cancel Bayer SCM Event Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bayer SCM Event via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bayer SCM Event. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bayer SCM Event
Cancel Bayer SCM Event Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bayer SCM Event via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bayer SCM Event's Website
Another way of canceling Bayer SCM Event subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bayer SCM Event app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bayer SCM Event App
The Bayer SCM Event application helps you navigate through the event right under your fingertips.With this app you can: • View full schedule and program information • Get to know the speakers and interact with them • Exchange contacts with the other participants • Check venue location and floor plan • View company profile and download e-flyers • Send in your overall feedback of the event • Get the latest updates and announcements • Capture the moment and share it via SNS
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app