How To Delete Bayer SCM Event Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bayer SCM Event account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bayer SCM Event app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bayer SCM Event completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Bayer SCM Event Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bayer SCM Event. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bayer SCM Event via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bayer SCM Event.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bayer SCM Event of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bayer SCM Event's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bayer SCM Event on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bayer SCM Event from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bayer SCM Event app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bayer SCM Event from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bayer SCM Event icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bayer SCM Event.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bayer SCM Event app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bayer SCM Event" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Bayer SCM Event from your Android phone
To delete Bayer SCM Event from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bayer SCM Event.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bayer SCM Event app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bayer SCM Event app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bayer SCM Event Software Details
The Bayer SCM Event application helps you navigate through the event right under your fingertips.With this app you can: • View full schedule and program information • Get to know the speakers and interact with them • Exchange contacts with the other participants • Check venue location and floor plan • View company profile and download e-flyers • Send in your overall feedback of the event • Get the latest updates and announcements • Capture the moment and share it via SNS