How To Cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Event Portal for Eventbrite and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Event Portal for Eventbrite subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Event Portal for Eventbrite subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Event Portal website
- Alternatives to Event Portal for Eventbrite
Cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Event Portal for Eventbrite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Event Portal for Eventbrite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Event Portal for Eventbrite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Event Portal will now be canceled.
Cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Event Portal for Eventbrite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Event Portal for Eventbrite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Event Portal
Cancel Event Portal for Eventbrite Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Event Portal for Eventbrite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Event Portal for Eventbrite's Website
Another way of canceling Event Portal for Eventbrite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Event Portal for Eventbrite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://entegy.com.au/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Event Portal for Eventbrite App
Access your unique event app via the Event Portal for Eventbrite. Simply enter your unique event code and tap Go! Features of your event app: • Personalise your schedule, take notes and bookmark favourites • Access event program, speakers, exhibitors and other essential information • Stay informed with event updates • Explore location and find your way • Plus (when included) networking features, live polling and Q&A for sessions About the technology: Eventbrite’s onsite experience suite helps event organisers impress attendees every step of the way. Powered by Entegy. www.en...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app