How To Cancel Mercedes me media Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mercedes me media and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mercedes me media subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mercedes me media subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mercedes me media website
- Alternatives to Mercedes me media
Cancel Mercedes me media Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mercedes me media subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mercedes me media".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mercedes me media subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mercedes me media subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mercedes me media Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mercedes me media" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mercedes me media will now be canceled.
Cancel Mercedes me media Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mercedes me media via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mercedes me media. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mercedes me media
Cancel Mercedes me media Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mercedes me media via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mercedes me media's Website
Another way of canceling Mercedes me media subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mercedes me media app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://mb4.me/mediaen and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mercedes me media App
The Mercedes me media app provides exclusive access for US media representatives to stay up to date and informed before, during and after Mercedes-Benz-sponsored events. Before a media event: - Manage your invitations to Mercedes-Benz media events right from your smartphone - Access your personalized agenda and conveniently save dates in your calendar - Get advance notice of event programming and content - Receive all of the latest news from Mercedes-Benz first-hand through a news and social feed During a media event: - A real-time agenda gives you insight into your event schedule and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app