How To Cancel Tata Steel Events Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Tata Steel Events and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Tata Steel Events subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Tata Steel Events subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Tata Steel Events website
- Alternatives to Tata Steel Events
Cancel Tata Steel Events Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Tata Steel Events subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Tata Steel Events".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Tata Steel Events subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Tata Steel Events subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Tata Steel Events Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Tata Steel Events" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tata Steel Events will now be canceled.
Cancel Tata Steel Events Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tata Steel Events via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tata Steel Events. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tata Steel Events
Cancel Tata Steel Events Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tata Steel Events via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Tata Steel Events's Website
Another way of canceling Tata Steel Events subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Tata Steel Events app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://hungamadigitalservices.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Tata Steel Events App
"Tata Steel Founder’s Day”, a tribute to Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the inspirational leader and founder of Tata Steel, is taking place on March 2-3, 2018 at Jamshedpur. Official event app will have detailed information about the venue, schedule and list of various events with date and time.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app