How To Cancel Festival d'Avignon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Festival d'Avignon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Festival d'Avignon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Festival d'Avignon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Festival d Avignon website
- Alternatives to Festival d'Avignon
Cancel Festival d'Avignon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Festival d'Avignon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Festival d'Avignon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Festival d'Avignon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Festival d'Avignon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Festival d'Avignon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Festival d'Avignon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Festival d Avignon will now be canceled.
Cancel Festival d'Avignon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Festival d'Avignon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Festival d'Avignon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Festival d Avignon
Cancel Festival d'Avignon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Festival d'Avignon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Festival d'Avignon's Website
Another way of canceling Festival d'Avignon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Festival d'Avignon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.festival-avignon.com/fr/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Festival d'Avignon App
Download the official mobile application to find out everything about the 2019 edition. The free bilingual application of the Festival d’Avignon includes: - the scheduling of your calendar thanks to the module “My schedule” - the online access to the ticketing service from June 11, 10am - push notifications when new show tickets are available for online booking - video extracts and new pictures of the show published every day - geo-localization and itineraries to the venues of the Festival
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app