How to Delete Pudding Recipes Completely
Learn how to delete your Pudding Recipes account, your personal data and also delete the Pudding Recipes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Pudding Recipes completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Pudding Recipes Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pudding Recipes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Pudding Recipes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Pudding Recipes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Pudding Recipes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Pudding Recipes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Pudding Recipes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Pudding Recipes from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Pudding Recipes app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Pudding Recipes from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Pudding Recipes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Pudding Recipes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Pudding Recipes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Pudding Recipes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Pudding Recipes from your Android phone
To delete Pudding Recipes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Pudding Recipes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Pudding Recipes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Pudding Recipes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Pudding Recipes Software Details
1. Also, this application can be useful for you to make proper delicious, easy, but healthy pudding recipes.
2. Easy recipes for Pudding are also included in this application.
3. Cake pudding and more pudding recipes which easy and tasty.
4. Hundreds of pudding recipes, more than 200 recipes, Free and Offline.
5. Share and cook this pudding recipes with family, friends or partner.
6. Do you really like pudding on new years holiday dish? This is Pudding recipes app.
7. Find the perfect pudding recipes in this app.
8. - With 10 best categories for pudding recipes including the above recipes.