How To Cancel Spanish English Translator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Spanish English Translator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Spanish English Translator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Spanish English Translator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Spanish English Translator website
- Alternatives to Spanish English Translator
Cancel Spanish English Translator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Spanish English Translator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Spanish English Translator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Spanish English Translator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Spanish English Translator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Spanish English Translator store Spanish English Translatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Spanish English Translator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Spanish English Translator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Spanish English Translator will now be canceled.
Cancel Spanish English Translator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Spanish English Translator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Spanish English Translator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Spanish English Translator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Spanish English Translator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Spanish English Translator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Spanish English Translator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Spanish English Translator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Spanish English Translator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://skripte-suchmaschine.de/spanish/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Spanish English Translator App
This free app is able to translate words and texts from english to spanish, and from spanish to english. - very useful app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a offline dictionary - voice input for text available - speech output in both languages - you can translate offline, without internet connection - share translations with your friends and contacts - if you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language! - Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Equador and others. ___________...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app