How To Delete King James Bible (KJV) Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your King James Bible (KJV) account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the King James Bible (KJV) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with King James Bible (KJV) completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like King James Bible (KJV)
Delete King James Bible (KJV) Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by King James Bible (KJV). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting King James Bible (KJV) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with King James Bible KJV .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify King James Bible KJV of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete King James Bible (KJV)'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of King James Bible (KJV) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete King James Bible (KJV) from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting King James Bible (KJV) app from an Iphone
If you want to delete King James Bible (KJV)s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the King James Bible (KJV) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on King James Bible (KJV).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the King James Bible (KJV) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete King James Bible (KJV)" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting King James Bible (KJV) app from your Android device
To delete King James Bible (KJV) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on King James Bible (KJV).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the King James Bible (KJV) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the King James Bible (KJV) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
King James Bible (KJV) Software Details
King James Bible (KJV) has been installed by millions of believers around the world - a FREE, easy and friendly way to read the whole Bible with no need of internet connection. The KJV Bible App gives you an improved Bible experience by keeping track of your readings, having instant access to any chapter, adding customized bookmarks and much more. King James Bible (KJV) is the best Application to carry God’s Word Have the Holy Bible at your fingertips anytime and anywhere you go. This daily Bible App contains the 66 books of the Old Testament and New Testament, providing an easier way to...