How To Cancel How to Tie a Tie Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of How to Tie a Tie and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your How to Tie a Tie subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your How to Tie a Tie subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on How to Tie a Tie website
- Alternatives to How to Tie a Tie
Cancel How to Tie a Tie Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel How to Tie a Tie subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "How to Tie a Tie".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling How to Tie a Tie subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel How to Tie a Tie subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel How to Tie a Tie Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "How to Tie a Tie" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to How to Tie a Tie will now be canceled.
Cancel How to Tie a Tie Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to How to Tie a Tie via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see How to Tie a Tie. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from How to Tie a Tie
Cancel How to Tie a Tie Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting How to Tie a Tie via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on How to Tie a Tie's Website
Another way of canceling How to Tie a Tie subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the How to Tie a Tie app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://artfonica.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About How to Tie a Tie App
Download this app and don’t waste your time and money searching the internet and trying to find out how to tie a decent knot on your own. Here they are - tens of tie knots from classical Windsor knot to extravagant and ultra rare Krasny Hourglass knot, presented in clear instructions and diagrams together with simple explanations. • Clear and easy – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own! Helpful and handy – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot. Innovative and fashionable – do...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app