How To Cancel Media365 - eBooks Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Media365 - eBooks and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Media365 - eBooks subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Media365 - eBooks subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Media365 website
- Alternatives to Media365 - eBooks
Cancel Media365 - eBooks Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Media365 - eBooks subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Media365 - eBooks".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Media365 - eBooks subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Media365 - eBooks subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Media365 - eBooks Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Media365 - eBooks" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Media365 will now be canceled.
Cancel Media365 - eBooks Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Media365 - eBooks via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Media365 - eBooks. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Media365
Cancel Media365 - eBooks Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Media365 - eBooks via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Media365 - eBooks's Website
Another way of canceling Media365 - eBooks subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Media365 - eBooks app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.media365.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Media365 - eBooks App
WHAT’S MEDIA365 Media365 is an online service for avid readers looking for compelling reads across all genres: from bone-chilling thrillers to heartwarming romance books. You READ MORE and PAY LESS. WHY YOU WILL LOVE READING WITH US 1. Addictive romance stories, captivating thrillers and fantasy: Enjoy our extensive eBook library. 2. Looking for reading recommendations and inspiration? Choose your favorite reading categories and we will recommend hundreds of exciting titles just for your taste. 3. Listen to eBooks on the move: with our AI-powered text-to-speech technology, every eBook...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app