How to Cancel JW Library
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your JW Library subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your JW Library subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel JW Library Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel JW Library subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "JW Library".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling JW Library subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel JW Library subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel JW Library Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "JW Library" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to JW Library will now be canceled.
Cancel JW Library Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to JW Library via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see JW Library. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from JW Library
Cancel JW Library via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting JW Library via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on JW Library's Website
Another way of canceling JW Library subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the JW Library app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.jw.org/finder?docid=802013031 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About JW Library App
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study. Bible • Choose from various Bible translations. • Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number. • View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter Navigation • Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication. • Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading. • Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content. • Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature. © Copyright 2022 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app