How To Delete Daily Bible Verse Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Daily Bible Verse account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Daily Bible Verse app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Daily Bible Verse completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Daily Bible Verse
Delete Daily Bible Verse Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Daily Bible Verse. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Daily Bible Verse via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Daily Bible Verse.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Daily Bible Verse of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Daily Bible Verse's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Daily Bible Verse on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Daily Bible Verse from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Daily Bible Verse app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Daily Bible Verse from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Daily Bible Verse icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Daily Bible Verse.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Daily Bible Verse app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Daily Bible Verse" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Daily Bible Verse from your Android phone
To delete Daily Bible Verse from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Daily Bible Verse.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Daily Bible Verse app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Daily Bible Verse app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Daily Bible Verse Software Details
The Daily Bible Verse mobile app delivers a new word of God directly to your mobile device each and every day in a simple and easy to read layout. The format of this app is to give you a short and meaningful daily bible verse to give you strength and inspiration every day. The verses chosen for each day's scripture have spiritual guidance within their own context for a clearer understanding. - Inspirational scriptures daily from the Holy Bible - Non-intrusive, user scheduled, daily notification of your scripture - Choose between bible translations of King James Version (KJV) or New Int...