How To Cancel Quran for Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Quran for Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Quran for Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Quran for Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Quran website
- Alternatives to Quran for Android
Cancel Quran for Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Quran for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Quran for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Quran for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Quran for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Quran for Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Quran for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Quran will now be canceled.
Cancel Quran for Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Quran for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Quran for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Quran
Cancel Quran for Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Quran for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Quran for Android's Website
Another way of canceling Quran for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Quran for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://android.quran.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Quran for Android App
Quran for Android is a free Quran application for Android devices. There are many features under development. Please send us your feedback and feature requests and keep us in your prayers! Quran for Android provides the following features: - crystal clear Madani compliant images. - gapless audio playback - ayah bookmarking, tagging, and sharing - over 15 audio recitations are available with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar). - search - night mode - customizable audio repeat - translations / tafsir in over 20 different languages, with more coming so...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app