How To Cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HOOKED - Chat Stories and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HOOKED - Chat Stories subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HOOKED - Chat Stories subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HOOKED website
- Alternatives to HOOKED - Chat Stories
Cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HOOKED - Chat Stories".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HOOKED - Chat Stories subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HOOKED - Chat Stories" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HOOKED will now be canceled.
Cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HOOKED - Chat Stories via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HOOKED - Chat Stories. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HOOKED
Cancel HOOKED - Chat Stories Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HOOKED - Chat Stories via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HOOKED - Chat Stories's Website
Another way of canceling HOOKED - Chat Stories subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HOOKED - Chat Stories app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://hooked.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HOOKED - Chat Stories App
Get HOOKED on thrilling stories! Don’t miss these super-popular videos and chat stories everyone is obsessed with. New stories added daily.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please just deposit the 4.99 for every week since October that it has been taking out of my account
— by Theresa Reid on Jan 19 2021
My paypal account was charged on Dec 20th and twice on Dec 25th without authorization... this company isn't even in my automatic payments list. I want my money refunded now!! I've seen all sorts of comments where this company has taken people's money without being authorized to do so, you're just thieving scam artists. I want my money back.
— by Stephanie on Dec 26 2020
Search for another app