How To Delete Spanish English Translator Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Spanish English Translator account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Spanish English Translator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Spanish English Translator completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Spanish English Translator
Delete Spanish English Translator Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Spanish English Translator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Spanish English Translator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Spanish English Translator.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Spanish English Translator of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Spanish English Translator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Spanish English Translator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Spanish English Translator from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Spanish English Translator app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Spanish English Translator from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Spanish English Translator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Spanish English Translator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Spanish English Translator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Spanish English Translator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Spanish English Translator from your Android phone
To delete Spanish English Translator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Spanish English Translator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Spanish English Translator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Spanish English Translator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Spanish English Translator Software Details
This free app is able to translate words and texts from english to spanish, and from spanish to english. - very useful app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a offline dictionary - voice input for text available - speech output in both languages - you can translate offline, without internet connection - share translations with your friends and contacts - if you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language! - Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Equador and others. ___________...