How To Cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bible - Audio & Video Bibles and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bible - Audio & Video Bibles subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bible - Audio & Video Bibles subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bible website
- Alternatives to Bible - Audio & Video Bibles
Cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bible - Audio & Video Bibles".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bible - Audio & Video Bibles subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bible - Audio & Video Bibles" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bible will now be canceled.
Cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bible - Audio & Video Bibles via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bible - Audio & Video Bibles. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bible
Cancel Bible - Audio & Video Bibles Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bible - Audio & Video Bibles via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bible - Audio & Video Bibles's Website
Another way of canceling Bible - Audio & Video Bibles subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bible - Audio & Video Bibles app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bible.is and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bible - Audio & Video Bibles App
God’s Word in YOUR language. Hear, watch, read, and share the Bible on your mobile device anytime, anywhere for free through the revamped Bible.is app. Discover a brand-new way to interact with God’s pure Word and give others free access to the Good News. Features: - Freely access the Bible in 1,300+ languages. New languages are added monthly. - Listen to beautifully dramatized Scripture at home, at work, or in the car. - Easily create custom Plans and Playlists for personal, family, or church Bible study. - Discover and follow Plans made by others to engage the Bible. - Search Bible p...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app