How To Cancel Bible App by Olive Tree Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bible App by Olive Tree and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bible App by Olive Tree subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bible App by Olive Tree subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bible App website
- Alternatives to Bible App by Olive Tree
Cancel Bible App by Olive Tree Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bible App by Olive Tree subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bible App by Olive Tree".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bible App by Olive Tree subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bible App by Olive Tree subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bible App by Olive Tree Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bible App by Olive Tree" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bible App will now be canceled.
Cancel Bible App by Olive Tree Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bible App by Olive Tree via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bible App by Olive Tree. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bible App
Cancel Bible App by Olive Tree Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bible App by Olive Tree via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bible App by Olive Tree's Website
Another way of canceling Bible App by Olive Tree subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bible App by Olive Tree app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.olivetree.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bible App by Olive Tree App
Bible apps are great for reading and the occasional verse of the day image. But your Bible app should also do much more than this. Studying God’s Word is a LIFE CHANGING experience. So, it’s time you use an app that’s up for the challenge. Here is what the Olive Tree Bible App can do for you: First, this app is FREE. That’s right, this powerful Bible study app is free because we believe in equipping you to read, study, and listen to the Holy Bible whenever, wherever. That means: 1) No Internet Connection Needed — You can get to your King James Bible or ESV Bible whether you are lost in t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app