How To Cancel Gospel Library Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Gospel Library and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Gospel Library subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Gospel Library subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Gospel Library website
- Alternatives to Gospel Library
Cancel Gospel Library Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Gospel Library subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Gospel Library".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Gospel Library subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Gospel Library subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Gospel Library Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Gospel Library" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gospel Library will now be canceled.
Cancel Gospel Library Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gospel Library via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gospel Library. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gospel Library
Cancel Gospel Library Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gospel Library via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Gospel Library's Website
Another way of canceling Gospel Library subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Gospel Library app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/pages/mobileapps/gospellibrary and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Gospel Library App
Gospel Library is the gospel study app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The library includes the scriptures, general conference addresses, music, learning and teaching manuals, Church magazines, videos, audio recordings, gospel art, and more. Study, search, mark, and share this vast collection.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app