How To Cancel English Dictionary - Offline Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of English Dictionary - Offline and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your English Dictionary - Offline subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your English Dictionary - Offline subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on English Dictionary website
- Alternatives to English Dictionary - Offline
Cancel English Dictionary - Offline Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel English Dictionary - Offline subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "English Dictionary - Offline".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling English Dictionary - Offline subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel English Dictionary - Offline subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel English Dictionary - Offline Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "English Dictionary - Offline" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to English Dictionary will now be canceled.
Cancel English Dictionary - Offline Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to English Dictionary - Offline via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see English Dictionary - Offline. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from English Dictionary
Cancel English Dictionary - Offline Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting English Dictionary - Offline via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on English Dictionary - Offline's Website
Another way of canceling English Dictionary - Offline subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the English Dictionary - Offline app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-help-phone and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About English Dictionary - Offline App
The free offline English dictionary application explains the meaning of English words! Definitions are based on English Wiktionary. Fast search, easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets. Ready to go: it works offline without any further file to download! Features ♦ More than 341000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms ♦ You can leaf through words using your finger (swipe right and left) ♦ Manage your bookmarks, personal notes and search history ♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of single unknown letter. The symbol * can be used...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app