How To Cancel King James Bible (KJV) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of King James Bible (KJV) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your King James Bible (KJV) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your King James Bible (KJV) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on King James Bible KJV website
- Alternatives to King James Bible (KJV)
Cancel King James Bible (KJV) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel King James Bible (KJV) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "King James Bible (KJV)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling King James Bible (KJV) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel King James Bible (KJV) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel King James Bible (KJV) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "King James Bible (KJV)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to King James Bible KJV will now be canceled.
Cancel King James Bible (KJV) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to King James Bible (KJV) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see King James Bible (KJV). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from King James Bible KJV
Cancel King James Bible (KJV) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting King James Bible (KJV) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on King James Bible (KJV)'s Website
Another way of canceling King James Bible (KJV) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the King James Bible (KJV) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About King James Bible (KJV) App
King James Bible (KJV) has been installed by millions of believers around the world - a FREE, easy and friendly way to read the whole Bible with no need of internet connection. The KJV Bible App gives you an improved Bible experience by keeping track of your readings, having instant access to any chapter, adding customized bookmarks and much more. King James Bible (KJV) is the best Application to carry God’s Word Have the Holy Bible at your fingertips anytime and anywhere you go. This daily Bible App contains the 66 books of the Old Testament and New Testament, providing an easier way to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app