Contact Investing portfolio tracker
Why should I report an Issue with Investing portfolio tracker?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Finangeros to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Investing portfolio tracker Features and Description
Experience the handy and beautiful way to keep tracking your investments. Multiple asset types (stocks, funds, crypto etc) in single app. Investfolio allows you to manage portfolios and track various indicators in real time with a variety of tools and charts. Our investing app offers: 🔸 Import transactions. 🔸 Keep a journal of buying and selling securities. 🔸 Annual report for Internal rate of return, fees, dividend stocks. 🔸 Track dividend and coupon payouts by companies that included in your portfolio. 🔸 See the current profitability of the portfolio and instrument. 🔸 Take into account income tax, broker and exchange commissions. 🔸 Notes for transactions, portfolios and tickers. 🔸 Read stock market news. Data All data is available in real time or with a delay of 15-20 minutes. Stocks Most securities from around the world. Shares of US companies traded on Nasdaq, NYSE, Amex, such as Google (GOOG), Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), Microsoft (MSFT), Boeing (BA), Coinbase (COIN) etc. Shares of London Stock Exchange, such as HSBC, BP, Vodafone (VOD), etc. Shares of Japan markets. Toronto Stock Exchange and Xetra. ETF Exchange Traded Funds traded in the US, United Kingdom, German, such as SPY, QQQ, FinEx Gold ETF, ISF and others. Currencies Currency pairs from forex EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF and others. Commodities Commodities from global exchanges: WTI, BRENT, gold, silver, coffee, etc. Indices Most stock indices in different countries, such as Dow Jones, S&P 500, NASDAQ, SmallCap 2000, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, RTS, etc Exchanges The invest app support the most major exchanges: Nasdaq, NYSE, London Stock exchange, Xetra. Also, crypto exchanges: Coinbase, Binance, Kraken etc. Cryptocurrency Our investing app support all major crypto currencies like bitcoin (btc), ethereum (eth), also such cryptos as osmo or sol. Investing for beginners You can use our investment app without making real trades on the stock exchange and without risking your money. Just collect a portfolio of stocks and follow its changes. You can also build a portfolio of any other type, such as a portfolio of cryptocurrencies or a set of all types. Transactions import We added flexible transactions import. So, you can transfer all transactions from, for example, Interactive brokers or Robinhood to Google sheets and connect it to the application. Stock market news Read the news by category: finance, economy, politics, stock markets, commodities, forex, cryptocurrency and news for certain company such as Google, Apple etc. dividend tracker You can find the payout calendar for each stock or bond in the Payouts tab of each of your portfolios. Investing ideas For your convenience, we have added integration with the tradingview platform to search for relevant investment ideas both for each individual company and in general.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Investing portfolio tracker Issues
How to Fix Investing portfolio tracker Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Investing portfolio tracker, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Investing portfolio tracker is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Investing portfolio tracker user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Investing portfolio tracker is down, you'll need to wait until Investing portfolio tracker itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Investing portfolio tracker app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....