Contact Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger
Why should I report an Issue with Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Mixin Ltd to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger Features and Description
Mixin Messenger is an open-source cryptocurrency wallet and signal protocol messenger, which supports almost all popular cryptocurrencies. We consider Mixin Messenger as the most convenient wallet for Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Monero, MobileCoin, TON and thousands of cryptocurrencies. Mixin Messenger is built on Mixin Network, it's a PoS second layer solution for other blockchains. Mixin Network is a distributed second layer ledger, so you own your crypto assets. Because of this second layer, it's normal that you can't check your BTC address balance on a Bitcoin blockchain explorer. Features: • Login with a mobile phone number, never lose your account • Secured by six digit PIN • Coins and tokens are stored in PoS-BFT-DAG distributed network • Restore wallet just by phone number and PIN • Simple interface • Send cryptocurrencies directly to phone contacts • Send secure messages with Signal protocol • Support Dark mode • Group chat list • End-to-End encrypted group voice call NOTES: • Deposit will take some time based on blockchain conditions, typically 30mins for Bitcoin. • Withdrawal may consume higher fees based on blockchain conditions. Check out our open-source code of the wallet https://github.com/MixinNetwork Follow us on Twitter(@MixinMessenger): https://twitter.com/MixinMessenger
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger Issues
How to Fix Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger is down, you'll need to wait until Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....