How to Delete Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger Completely
Learn how to delete your Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger account, contact Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger".
3. Delete Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger" and Click "Uninstall".
Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger Product Details
Mixin Messenger is an open-source cryptocurrency wallet and signal protocol messenger, which supports almost all popular cryptocurrencies. We consider Mixin Messenger as the most convenient wallet for Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Monero, MobileCoin, TON and thousands of cryptocurrencies. Mixin Messenger is built on Mixin Network, it's a PoS second layer solution for other blockchains. Mixin Network is a distributed second layer ledger, so you own your crypto assets. Because of this second layer, it's normal that you can't check your BTC address balance on a Bitcoin blockchain explorer. Features: • Login with a mobile phone number, never lose your account • Secured by six digit PIN • Coins and tokens are stored in PoS-BFT-DAG distributed network • Restore wallet just by phone number and PIN • Simple interface • Send cryptocurrencies directly to phone contacts • Send secure messages with Signal protocol • Support Dark mode • Group chat list • End-to-End encrypted group voice call NOTES: • Deposit will take some time based on blockchain conditions, typically 30mins for Bitcoin. • Withdrawal may consume higher fees based on blockchain conditions. Check out our open-source code of the wallet https://github.com/MixinNetwork Follow us on Twitter(@MixinMessenger): https://twitter.com/MixinMessenger