Contact Lyf Pay : mobile payments
Why should I report an Issue with Lyf Pay : mobile payments?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of LYF to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Lyf Pay : mobile payments Features and Description
Lyf Pay is the fantastic mobile app that makes your life easier regarding payments and shopping. The app is 100% free and secure and offers a wide range of payment-related services. With Lyf Pay you can : - Pay in shops and online using your smartphone, - Add your loyalty cards to the app and retrieve them instantly, - Send money instantly without needing any bank details (sending and receiving money, tips), - Create money pots without any fees , - Pay without passing checkout (Scan & go, Click & Collect, pay at table…). Are you a Crédit Mutuel, CIC, Monabanq, BNP Paribas or Hello bank! customer? Make the most of the contactless Paylib service directly via the Lyf Pay app. Paylib between friends and Paylib online are available as well if you have a Crédit Mutuel, CIC or Monabanq bank card. The Lyf Pay app benefits from control technologies used by France’s largest banks . We scrupulously respect the French and European legislation in force to guarantee the safety of your personal data and your transactions. Consult the personal data charter on the Lyf website: www.lyf.eu. Any questions? A problem? Our customer service is happy to help. You can join us via email on [email protected] or by phone at 09.69.36.87.38 (cost of a local call).
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Lyf Pay Issues
How to Fix Lyf Pay Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Lyf Pay, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Lyf Pay is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Lyf Pay user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Lyf Pay is down, you'll need to wait until Lyf Pay itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Lyf Pay app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....