Contact MobilePay by PaySafe
Why should I report an Issue with MobilePay by PaySafe?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Apriva to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
MobilePay by PaySafe Features and Description
MobilePay by PaySafe Use your phone or tablet to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments and EMV® chip card payments. MobilePay by PaySafe turns your Android smartphone or tablet into a mobile EMV® certified credit card processing terminal. Product Features • Intuitive Android Phone and Tablet User Interface • EMV (or swipe) card reader support to accept chip cards • Support for traditional magnetic stripe cards • Support for manual keyed entry transactions • Virtual Terminal - For mail or telephone order payments • Digital Invoices - Delivery invoices that can be paid from anywhere on a mobile device or desktop computer • Cloud-based - Manage inventory and sales reports from any device • Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email • Transactions - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen • Cash & Check Sales - Track and process cash & Check transactions just like credit card sales • Easy transaction management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more • Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal • Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements • 2 factor authentication via SMS and email • Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call (844) 312-1251 To get started you will need the following 1. Merchant account (new or existing), call (800) 554-4777 x 1 to get setup 2. Android Phone or Android Tablet 3. MobilePay by PaySafe app installed on your device 4. EMV chip card reader (or swipe reader) EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Issues
How to Fix Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with , we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that is down, you'll need to wait until itself fixes the issue.
- Clear app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....