How to Delete Lyf Pay Completely
Learn how to delete your Lyf Pay : mobile payments account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Lyf Pay Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lyf Pay : mobile payments:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Lyf Pay account, contact Lyf Pay via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Lyf Pay of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Lyf Pay on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Lyf Pay : mobile payments".
3. Delete Lyf Pay on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Lyf Pay : mobile payments" and Click "Uninstall".
Lyf Pay : mobile payments Product Details
Lyf Pay is the fantastic mobile app that makes your life easier regarding payments and shopping. The app is 100% free and secure and offers a wide range of payment-related services. With Lyf Pay you can : - Pay in shops and online using your smartphone, - Add your loyalty cards to the app and retrieve them instantly, - Send money instantly without needing any bank details (sending and receiving money, tips), - Create money pots without any fees , - Pay without passing checkout (Scan & go, Click & Collect, pay at table…). Are you a Crédit Mutuel, CIC, Monabanq, BNP Paribas or Hello bank! customer? Make the most of the contactless Paylib service directly via the Lyf Pay app. Paylib between friends and Paylib online are available as well if you have a Crédit Mutuel, CIC or Monabanq bank card. The Lyf Pay app benefits from control technologies used by France’s largest banks . We scrupulously respect the French and European legislation in force to guarantee the safety of your personal data and your transactions. Consult the personal data charter on the Lyf website: www.lyf.eu. Any questions? A problem? Our customer service is happy to help. You can join us via email on [email protected] or by phone at 09.69.36.87.38 (cost of a local call).