Contact CB Pay
Why should I report an Issue with CB Pay?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of CB BANK PCL to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
CB Pay Features and Description
CB Bank PCL is one of the largest private banks in Myanmar. CB Bank was established on 21st August 1992 with the permission of the Central Bank of Myanmar under the law of Financial Institutions of Myanmar and the Central Bank of Myanmar. CB bank always strives to offer enjoyable experiences for the customers with the best solution and most reliable financial services. With such objectives towards improving technology and innovation in the rapidly changing landscape of banking and financial services, we have launched the CB Pay – mobile banking app which is a solution to delight our valued customers. CB Pay not only facilitates banking at your fingertips but also eases your lifestyle. CB Pay is a mobile banking service which is available to use in all mobile phone devices. Customers can download CB Pay app to their mobile phones and do self-registration for their wallet account. If customers already have ATM card, they can register with their ATM card number so that CB pay will automatically link with his ATM card account. CB Pay Features - Transfer money to all CB Bank customers with ATM card number, Account number, Phone number (CB pay number) or even with NRIC number for those who do not have bank account/ATM or CB pay wallet account. - Pay or Request money with dynamic QR code within CB pay users. - Make payment with static QR code at stores, restaurants or taxi drivers. - Check the default account’s balance at sneak peak - Top-up mobile (MPT, MecTel, Telenor, Ooredoo) - Enjoy services like ATM card application, loan application or cheque book requests. - Pay your bills such as electricity bill, 4-TV bill or insurance. - Top-up Master/Visa cards and repay credit card - Find your nearest CB Bank ATMs/CRM, branches, Exchange Counters, CB agents and Merchants locations on-the-go. - Scheduling your payment for specific purpose and dates. - Find up-to-date exchange rate
Troubleshoot and Solve Common CB Pay Issues
How to Fix CB Pay Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with CB Pay, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if CB Pay is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter CB Pay user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that CB Pay is down, you'll need to wait until CB Pay itself fixes the issue.
- Clear CB Pay app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....