Contact Branch: No Wait Pay.
Why should I report an Issue with Branch: No Wait Pay.?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Branch Messenger to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Branch: No Wait Pay. Features and Description
Your money—faster. With Branch, you get instant access to the money you’ve already earned—whether it’s wages, tips, mileage reimbursements, or more. How it works: Branch is a free digital wallet that your company uses to pay you. They can push funds to you faster (as quickly as after each shift or job) and you can also request pay advances from upcoming paychecks.* Order a physical Branch Card to start using your funds immediately. You can also use the virtual debit card that comes with your Branch app as soon as you connect it to Apple Pay or Google Pay. Ready to work and get paid the same day? Once the money’s in your Branch Wallet, you can: +Save, send, or spend SAVE Keep your money in the Branch Wallet and watch it grow. SEND Send your money to external bank accounts for free**—we don’t get jealous. SPEND: Use your Branch Card to shop online, pay for gas & groceries, and get free cash at more than 55,000 ATMs—anywhere Mastercard is accepted. It’s your money—you’ve earned it. With Branch, you can… +Get Paid Faster Branch pushes money into your wallet the moment your company pays you. No more waiting for bank delays or paper checks. +Create Your Own Payday When an unexpected bill pops up before payday or you just need money now, Branch is there. Take an advance of up to 50% of your earned wages ahead of time if needed. +Enjoy Zero-fee Banking The Branch Wallet comes with zero fees, so you can say goodbye to overdraft charges, ATM fees, and other hidden bank fees. +Gain Peace of Mind with Card Security Easily lock/unlock your card for an added layer of security. +Pay Bills Use your Branch Wallet or card to pay for recurring bills, subscriptions, and auto-payments. +Transfer Money Easily Instantly move money between other bank accounts. +Pay On the Go Contactless payments are easily enabled through Apple Pay or Google Pay. +Sign Up in 90 seconds Start getting paid right away. Need help? Our responsive customer support (from real people!) can help you via email, phone, or chat. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at [email protected] Disclosures *Timing and availability may vary depending on the company’s deposit schedule. **There is no cost to use the app or Branch debit card. However, you may incur a small fee if you choose to transfer your funds from the Branch account to an external debit card or account instantly. Banking Services provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC. The Branch Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Evolve Bank & Trust pursuant to a license from Mastercard and may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Branch Issues
How to Fix Branch Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Branch, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Branch is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Branch user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Branch is down, you'll need to wait until Branch itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Branch app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....