Contact QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet
Why should I report an Issue with QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of QNB to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Features and Description
Explore QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet that offers you a variety of payment services to cope with the quick pace of your life as it allows you to pay your bills, purchases and transfer money directly through your mobile in a convenient, fast and secure way Features: • Load your E-Wallet with ease through different channels such as your QNB ALAHLI Accounts, Debit Card, or by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays Meeza digital logo • Top up your mobile phone • Pay your different bills including telecom, internet, utility and traffic fees through a wide range of services • Pay subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and more • Transfer money between Mobile Wallet holders in Egypt • Withdraw money from your E-Wallet by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays Meeza digital logo • Conduct your purchases from merchants displaying QR with Meeza digital logo Flexibility: • Track your E-Wallet balance, transactions history and generate E-Wallet statement • Know main services fees from the pricing list on the application • Create “Favorite list” of your most frequently paid bills to which you can make all payments in just one click or a list of preferred numbers (other Mobile Wallet holders) in addition to a list of favorite merchants and agents • Submit feedback & complaints concerning your transactions • Know the nearest “Fawry” agents and locate their location on map • Know if your mobile number is subscribed in any wallet from check wallet availability which exists on the application How to register QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet mobile application? • Apply for the service for free by filling in the application at any of QNB ALAHLI branches, Internet banking service or from “Fawry plus” branches • Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on your mobile • Sign up by entering your data and activation code (received by SMS on your mobile) • Create your m-PIN • Load your E-Wallet and start enjoying the service
Troubleshoot and Solve Common QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Issues
How to Fix QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet is down, you'll need to wait until QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet itself fixes the issue.
- Clear QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....