Contact tokenPocket - Ethereum Browser
Published by tokenPocket inc
Updated: Feb 18, 2023
Other How-Tos: Cancel Subscription | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Report an issue with tokenPocket.
Send the customer service your feedback so they can fix your issue asap.
Why should I report an Issue with tokenPocket - Ethereum Browser?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of tokenPocket inc to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
tokenPocket - Ethereum Browser Features and Description
■ Bring DApps to your mobile You can browse Dapps from your wallet directly. ■ Safely Managed Wallet just only for you Fully buildable off-line ■ Overview of your assets You can see your Ehereum Tokens balance and portfolio Simply tracking your digital assets value by price of Ethereum and other Tokens(*) Tokens listed on CMC (Coin Market Cap)
Troubleshoot and Solve Common tokenPocket Issues
How to Fix tokenPocket Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with tokenPocket, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if tokenPocket is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter tokenPocket user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that tokenPocket is down, you'll need to wait until tokenPocket itself fixes the issue.
- Clear tokenPocket app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
Note: Issues displayed have already been sent to the developer and are older than 7 days.
Please i forgot my password in my token pocket, Also i forgot my mnemic words too, I need help.
— by Sean 6 months ago