Why should I report an Issue with Serve?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Interactive Communications International, Inc. to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Serve Features and Description
WHAT IS SERVE? Serve is a financial Account with no credit check, no minimum balance, and no hidden fees. With a suite of options to choose from, Serve allows you to handle your money with ease. Our Accounts give you tools to help you budget, flexibility to spend online or in stores, and many conveniences including easy access. Visit us at serve.com for more information HOW THE SERVE MOBILE APP WORKS: • Easily manage your Serve Account on the go, wherever you are! • Log into easily access your Available Balance and view the details of all your active and completed transactions MONEY IN: • View your Direct Deposit information • Easily add money directly on your mobile device using Mobile Check Capture • Request money from other Serve Cardholders MONEY OUT: • Send money to other Serve Cardholders • Use your Serve card to make purchases online or in-store BRANDS YOU CAN TRUST • Our partners American Express® and Visa® bring the reliability you need and the value you deserve • We work hard to keep your information and money safe and secure • Our 24/7 Customer Service representatives are there for you, day or night
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Serve Issues
How to Fix Serve Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Serve, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Serve is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Serve user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Serve is down, you'll need to wait until Serve itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Serve app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....